I wish to study at IUT2

As an exchange student:

  • I need to be nominated by my university
  • Application deadlines:
    - 1 June (full year and autumn semester)
    - 20 October (spring semester)
  • For further information contact sri@iut2.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr

As an individual student:

Important Information for International Candidates without a French Title

Candidates have to give proof of a Baccalaureate that has been approved by the French National Education Ministry or of a Baccalaureate that is wholly valid on French territory. Otherwise, if they possess a certificate that allows them to access higher education in their country of origin, then they must demand a validation of higher education (VES in French).

If you reside in one of the following countries:

Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Senegal, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, United States, Vietnam

You must begin a CEF (Campus Espace-France) procedure here.

If you come from a country outside the European Union and that does NOT figure on the list above

We encourage you to contact your local French embassy for further information on how to get your visa. You can find a list of all French embassies here.